Find A Urogynecologist Here!

International Urogynecological Association

What is A Urogynecologist?

Urogynecologists are highly-educated doctors who specialize in diagnosing and treating pelvic floor disorders such as urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, genital prolapse, and other associated conditions including fecal incontinence, interstitial cystitis, fistulas and neurological dysfunction of the bladder and pelvic floor.

For more information about urogynecology, please click here.

Founded in 1975, the International Urogynecological Association (IUGA) is a non-profit international organization dedicated to the advancement of urogynecological knowledge around the world through education and the promotion of basic and clinical research on disorders of the female pelvic floor. Our membership spans 80 countries worldwide with members who specialize in diagnosing and treating pelvic floor disorders (PFD). This web page was created for patients seeking treatment for PFD’s. Patients can search by name, country and/or specialty. This directory covers an array of specialists who treat pelvic floor disorders, including nurses and physiotherapists. E-mail if you have questions about this tool or need further assistance. For more information about PFD’s and their treatment, please visit the patient resources page of the IUGA web site by clicking here.

Since updates are made to the tool manually by IUGA staff, please allow two weeks for your update to appear in the directory. If you are a member interested in adding your name to the database, please visit, log-in and select “manage profile” then “edit bio”. Complete the requested information in the “Work info. (For the find a urogynecologist tool)” section.

How to use:
Use the four search boxes below to locate a specialist in your area who treats pelvic floor disorders. Column names with an arrow in them can be further sorted. If you find an error, you can report it to

First Name
Last Name